December 19th, 2011 11:22am
|There are very few books on the business of magic. Most of those books are shallow dips into the world of show business. They simply cover only the basics and sometimes not even that. “How to sell your act”, is at the opposite end of that spectrum. It is a step by step course in getting your magic business off the ground.
It is an E-book that is 117 pages long. It contains “zero” fluff, no filler, or wasted pages. Tim Martson gets to the meat in a hurry. If you are serious about selling your act, you will be reading this more than once.
Tim takes you through the process of thinking about your act and how it might work in the real world. He explains that business is the bigger word in show business. Right from the top he gets you thinking about ROI and how it will affect how you do business.
Throughout the book Tim has highlighted “Tim’s Top Tips”. I really like those and if he just sent you a sampling of ten out of the book, you would probably scoop this up right away. Additionally, in different chapters he will list out the pros and cons of different ideas. Again, this is pure gold.
If you are just starting out, I can’t recommend this book enough. It WILL save you time and money. If you have been making your living for some time with performing, I can still recommend this book. You will most likely find something that you didn’t know or just needed to hear again. Another thing I liked about the book was that it is well written. It was fun to read and had a great flow to it.
Finally, I want to say that Tim covers so much material in these pages that I am quite surprised. Branding, SEO, ROI, Internet marketing, TV, Pay per click, and on and on are covered. You won’t be an expert when you are done reading this book, but you will now know what you need to be studying. Too many magicians want to own 100 magic books and 1 business book. It will take more than that to learn business. But, this should be one of the first business books you get if you want to Sell your Act. It is a $1000 dollars worth of information for only $25.
Product info for How To Sell Your Act
Author: Marston, TimAverage Rating: (2)Retail Price: $25.00
A great resource packed with detailed information to help self employed entertainers to generate more work
Are you beginning your career as a professional magician?
Are you already working but would like to know how to get more bookings or increase your fees?
How To Sell Your Act will give you the insider secrets, tips and techniques to take your magic career to the next level...Guaranteed or your money back.
How To Sell Your Act has been created to teach you how to use marketing techniques to take control of the work you do, the fees you charge and your career as a whole.
You can find out about the eBook on this link
.....Or you can read on for more details.
The eBook goes into great detail on subject such as:
Who is Tim Marston?
- Publicity material — What you need and how to get it. Good publicity material is the absolute cornerstone of selling your act. Learn how to get this right and you are well on the way.
- Sort you act out! — How to assess your act. When you put conscious thought and time into the way you package market and sell your act this will make you a much more attractive offer to your prospective customers.
- Potential clients — An assessment of your potential clients and their needs. This will allow you to target them in the most effective and efficient ways possible. Instead of blindly aiming at anyone who will give you work, if you target your marketing at your chosen type of clients you will have much more control over the work you do and the amount of money you can charge.
- Entertainment agents — How to get entertainment agents on your side and selling your act...They do the work so you don’t have to! Getting agents on bard can very both difficult and time consuming, in the book you will learn the best way to approach agents and then how to keep on their good side.
- Traditional forms of selling your Act — There have been around for a long time for a reason. Time served techniques to get you more work easily and cheaply from trade fairs to business cards.
- TV and TV Talent shows — Great tips and advice on TV talent shows. Many people assume as TV appearance will blast their careers into the stratosphere...very rarely is this true and TV work can be very demanding for little in return...BUT if you get your marketing right TV companies will contact you and this gives you the power to negotiate hard for the best deal possible.
- Internet marketing — Websites...The biggest and most important part of your marketing bag of tricks. You will learn advanced tips and secrets to
- Internet marketing — Search engine optimisation (SEO)...How to use Google and other search engines to create large amounts of enquires and bookings FOR FREE! SEO is very powerful techniques and it can work for you with some focus and application.
- Internet marketing — HTML emailers and Pay Per Click advertising (PPC). Two immensely powerful techniques to drive more enquiries and sales. HTML emailers are a great way to keep in touch with both existing and new clients. PPC marketing is a cheap, effective and instant technique for driving huge amounts of sales through your website.
Good question, why would you buy the eBook without knowing about the guy who wrote it?
Tim is one of the world’s most successful fire performers, he also works as an internet marketing consultant and has helped hundreds of firms achieve success with online marketing. He owns and runs Juggling Inferno (a group of fire performers, jugglers and magicians) who entertain audiences all over the world. He has built up Juggling Inferno from scratch (learning most things the hard way) and is now giving away the secrets to his success in the eBook
Why would you buy the eBook?
Another good question...!
This is not your ordinary eBook. The book has been written, designed and created to a very high standard. If you apply what is explained in the book YOU WILL GET MORE WORK FOR BETTER FEES IN THE SHORT AND LONG TERM.
It has been released at a special introductory price (the price will be going UPvery soon).
The eBook costs £19.80 or $30 US Dollars (approx depending on exchange rates) . It comes comes with a sixty full money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose.
So to get a jumpstart on your carer by dramatically increasing the amount of bookings you take and the amount of earnings you make follow the link to below buy the book.
Buy the eBook How To Sell Your Act